The YSEALI Academy at Fulbright University Vietnam (FUV) introduced the decision for functions for the 2023 Public Policy Seminar on “Southeast Asia’s Economic Integration Amid Global Turbulence.”
The seminar is a 1-week in-person seminar in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis, Vietnam, preceded by on-line engagement periods geared in direction of younger professionals who’re captivated with tackling world and regional points, and prepared to sharpen their abilities to take action.
About YSEALI Academy
Launched in 2020, YSEALI Academy’s most important mission is to prepare seminars and workshops fostering capability for younger professionals, and junior and middle-management-level people aged 25 – 40 from throughout Southeast Asia (YSEALI Academy Fellows). Every year, the YSEALI Academy gives three flagship seminars on Public Coverage, Know-how & Innovation, and Entrepreneurship.
Public Coverage Seminar
Over the previous a number of years, Southeast Asia has been dramatically hit by world headwinds: the good energy confrontation, the COVID-19 pandemic, provide chain disruption, current world conflicts, and worldwide stress of power, inflation, and financial uncertainty.
What ought to Southeast Asian policymakers, organizations and companies do? How do the multilateral preparations (each intra and additional) of Southeast Asia together with a number of Free Commerce Agreements (FTA), Complete and Progressive Settlement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CP-TPP) and Regional Complete Financial Partnership (RCEP) assist?
With the theme of “Southeast Asia’s Financial Integration Amid World Turbulence,” the 2023 YSEALI Academy Public Coverage Seminar goals at answering these questions, increasing YSEALI Academy fellows’ data and abilities of subjects associated to financial integration in Southeast Asia, plus constructing a robust community of extremely motivated younger professionals.
A synergy of lectures by world-renown students, panel discussions, management coaching, area journeys, and workforce tasks in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis, Vietnam, will present a novel alternative for younger leaders to assume, be taught, and follow new data and abilities.
The 2023 Public Coverage Seminar on “Southeast Asia’s Financial Integration Amid World Turbulence” might be open to candidates who’re younger professionals between the ages of 25-40, extremely certified and motivated, from all 10 ASEAN member international locations and Timor-Leste.
As soon as chosen, all contributors might be absolutely funded by the U.S. Division of State to attend the seminar.
- Enrollment: October 20 – November 14, 2022
- Participant choice introduced: Mid-December, 2022
- Seminar dates:
- January 4 – 6, 2023 (On-line Engagement Session)
- January 9 – 13, 2023 (In-person Seminar in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis, Vietnam)
Candidates have to be:
- Between the ages of 25 to 35 years previous (no YSEALI alumni standing required); between the ages of 36 to 40 years previous (YSEALI alumni standing is required)
- Citizen of and at the moment residing in one of many following international locations: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, or Vietnam
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Be capable of take part in all engagement periods from January 4-6, 2023 (on-line) and attend the seminar in Ho Chi Minh Metropolis, Vietnam, from January 9 – 13, 2023 (in-person).
Data Session Webinar
Be part of the data session webinar and ask all of your questions relating to the applying course of, seminar curriculum, and talk about about what Fellows ought to count on when becoming a member of the seminar in January. The YSEALI Academy workforce will reply your questions and share recommendations on profitable functions.
Friday, November 4, 2022
20:00 – 21:00 (GMT+7)
Reside on YSEALI Facebook
How Can I Apply?
Submit your software earlier than November 14, 2022. Please word that:
- All functions submitted after November 14, 2022, will not be accepted.
- The seminar might be in a hybrid format and would require a full-time dedication between January 4 – 6, 2023 and January 9 – 13, 2023.
- This program is absolutely funded by the U.S. Division of State.
Be taught extra in regards to the seminar curriculum here.
Apply here before November 14!