The President’s Entrance Scholarship is awarded to secondary faculty graduates who show tutorial accomplishment, management qualities, authentic thought and inventive means.
Twelve (12) recipients | $40,000 (whole worth) | $10,000 (annual quantity) (renewable)
Recipients are reserved (prices not included) a mattress in residence. That is restricted to Pitman Corridor single bed room with shared hallway washroom or the Worldwide Residing/Studying single bed room with personal washroom. Please go to the Housing and Residence Life web site for extra details about residing on campus.
A minimal 90% ultimate admission common is required for consideration. An applicant’s common is calculated with their finest six Grade 12 U/M programs, or their dwelling nation’s equal.
This utility will ask that you simply embrace the next:
- An essay or mission abstract: this can be a bit of artistic writing, or a abstract of any artistic mission which you could have undertaken. It should replicate your capability for authentic thought and inventive means (max 500 phrases).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- tutorial reference letter that confirms your scholastic skills. This reference may converse to your management/artistic endeavours.
- reference letter ought to deal with your management/artistic endeavours. It mustn’t confirm tutorial achievement.
- Your management actions: you’ll point out the management actions/positions that you’ve got been concerned in throughout your ultimate two years in secondary faculty.
Observe: Canadian Residents, Everlasting Residents of Canada, Protected Individuals in Canada and Worldwide Students are eligible to use for this award.