Applications are being acquired for the Singapore Authorities Pre-Graduate Scholarship. The Singapore Worldwide Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) helps short-term analysis attachments for prime worldwide college students at A*STAR, providing you with the distinctive alternative to expertise the colourful scientific atmosphere in A*STAR Analysis Institutes and Consortia and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
This award supplies a month-to-month stipend of $2,000 and is open for college students who’re pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s levels. Worldwide college students who’re contemplating PhD research in A*STAR, ought to apply for the Singapore Worldwide Graduate Award program. It is a distinctive alternative to work on the planet’s prime labs alongside with world’s prime researchers.
Students are inspired to seek out out extra in regards to the capabilities and areas of analysis of the Analysis Institute (RI) by referring to the supplied checklist beneath. Shortlisted college students can be contacted by the recognized RI supervisor/ HR for nomination. A report detailing the scholar’s expertise and analysis venture should be submitted to A*GA 3 weeks earlier than completion of the attachment.
- Host Establishments: A*STAR Analysis Institutes in Singapore.
- Space: Biomedical Sciences, Bodily Science and Engineering.
- Variety of awards: Not specified.
- Length : 2-6 months attachment at A*STAR.
- Eligible nations: Open to all Nationalities.
Singapore Authorities Pre-Graduate Scholarship Advantages
The award to analysis in Singapore supplies assist for 2-6 month attachment at a A*STAR Analysis Institute. Awardees are supplied with a month-to-month stipend of $2,000.
Additionally Examine : Gates Cambridge Scholarships for Worldwide Students, 2023/24
A*STAR Analysis Institutes
Beneath is the checklist of A*STAR Analysis Institutes (RI) underneath the SIPGA program.
- Advanced Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC)
- Institute of Sustainability for Chemicals, Energy and Environment (ISCE2)
- Institute of High Performance Computing (IHPC)
- Institute for Infocomm Research (I2R)
- Institute of Materials Research & Engineering (IMRE)
- Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech)
- A*STAR Infectious Disease Labs (ID Labs)
- A*STAR Skin Research Labs (A*SRL)
- Bioinformatics Institute (BII)
- Bioprocessing Technology Institute (BTI)
- Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)
- Institute of Bioengineering and Bioimaging (IBB)
- Institute of Molecular & Cell Biology (IMCB)
- Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN)
- Singapore Institute for Clinical Sciences (SICS)
- Singapore Institute of Food and Biotechnology Innovation (SIFBI)
Singapore Authorities Pre-Graduate Scholarship Eligibility
To use for this scholarship to check in Asia, candidates should be worldwide college students in Biomedical Sciences, Bodily Science and Engineering associated disciplines who’re undergraduate college students of their third or fourth yr, or Master college students.
The above eligibility standards should not exhaustive. A*STAR might embody further choice standards primarily based on prevailing scholarship insurance policies. These insurance policies could also be amended infrequently with out discover.
- UK Authorities Chevening Scholarships for International Students;
- Fb Fellowship Program for All Nationalities;
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship of Zonta Worldwide.
Students serious about pursuing an attachment at A*STAR Analysis Institutes (RI) underneath the SIPGA program ought to click on on the apply button beneath and comply with directions to finish the applying kind for shortlisting by the RI. For attachment alternatives on the Bioinformatics Institute (BII) and Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), college students ought to e-mail the next RI coordinators instantly for placement.
Please embody the next supporting paperwork in submitting the applying kind/ e-mail: Curriculum Vitae and Instructional transcripts/certificates.
|Analysis Institute||Contact Person|
|Bioinformatics Institute (BII)||Ms Koh Kok Mei
E-mail: [email protected]
Cellphone: +65 6478 8341
|Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)||Ms Ong Yan Ting
E-mail: [email protected]
Cellphone: +65 6808 8003
You probably have additional questions, please ahead them to [email protected].
The deadline to submit purposes for attachment ranging from July 2023 is . Please go to the official web page for extra element on the Singapore Authorities Pre-Graduate Scholarship. To be the primary to see newest alternatives, please comply with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.