The College of California, Santa Cruz is on the lookout for college students to construct unbiased digital analysis initiatives to take part in its Worldwide Undergraduate Digital Scholarships Program. There are as much as 6 awards accessible for the tutorial 12 months 2022-2023.
The fellowship program is open to participation from all worldwide and residential nation nationwide undergraduate college students who’ve undertaken their examine at UCSC to interact with Digital Humanities research.
- Application Course of
- Readability of Data
Get monetary help and full your research within the USA.
The College of California, Santa Cruz is a public land-grant analysis college in Santa Cruz, California that is among the ten campuses within the College of California system. It individually ranks 375th within theQS World College Rankings 2023 and may be very devoted to college students‡ success.
Why select to check on the College of California, Santa Cruz? The UCSC is an professional in combining the intimacy of a small, liberal arts faculty with the depth and rigor of a serious analysis college. It poses as an impressed, international, public analysis college main on the intersection of innovation and justice. UCSC has created a secure, supportive, intellectually stimulating surroundings that facilitates a holistic academic expertise for all college students, together with underrepresented teams.
Application Deadline: Applications for this fellowship are due by twenty third November, Wednesday, 2022.
- College or Group: College of California, Santa Cruz
- Division: NA
- Course Degree: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Variety of Awards: 6
- Entry Mode: On-line
- Nationality: Worldwide and Home
- The award may be taken within the USA.
- Eligible Nations: American and abroad college students are each eligible to use.
- Eligible Course or Topics: The candidates can apply for an undergraduate diploma program provided on the College of California, Santa Cruz.
- Eligibility Standards: To be eligible, the candidates should meet all the next/given standards:
- The candidates ought to be ready to decide to as much as 4 1–hour workshops throughout the Winter Quarter and to common conferences with mentors all through the Winter and Spring Quarters.
- The candidates ought to have a normal familiarity with internet applied sciences.
- The candidates ought to be ready to current on the Digital Analysis Symposium, sometimes scheduled on the finish of the Spring Quarter.
Find out how to Apply
- Find out how to Apply: Admission functions may be made through the university‡s official portal. To fully submit their fellowship utility, college students should fill the recommendation form and faculty sponsor form.
- Supporting Documents: The scholars are required to current the next paperwork to the college:
- A undertaking title
- Be ready to briefly describe your undertaking and the objectives you may have for it
- Establish particular digital ability/s you propose to make use of within the undertaking
- Describe a related expertise you may have associated to the undertaking
- Describe the way you anticipate using the $500 award
- The identify of a school sponsor
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should full a minimal of 15 college-preparatory programs (“a-g” programs), with at the least 11 completed previous to the start of their senior 12 months with a grade level common (GPA) of three.00 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The scholars should submit scores of the next English language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo English Check (DET) – 115
The College of California, Santa Cruz will present the chosen undergraduate fellow with $500 to assist their undertaking together with the next advantages:
- Methodological coaching combining essential concept, essential making, and creativity
- Digital skill-building round textual content evaluation, visualization, 3D Animation, Mapping, and so forth. as wanted in an effort to allow fellows to construct a analysis undertaking of their distinctive design
- Ongoing mentorship to assist undertaking growth by a Digital Scholarship Librarian
- Presentation expertise on the Digital Analysis Symposium