The YSEALI Educational Fellowship is an intensive short-term tutorial program whose goal is to offer teams of younger leaders with a deeper understanding of the USA and a specific theme, whereas concurrently enhancing their management abilities. The Fellowship will concentrate on certainly one of three themes: Civic Engagement, Environmental Points, and Social Entrepreneurship and Financial Growth. The five-week applications will encompass a balanced sequence of seminar discussions, readings, group shows, and lectures.
1. YSEALI members aged 18-25 who’re present college students or who graduated from college lower than 5 years in the past;
2. Between the ages of 18 and 25 on the time of software;
3. A citizen of one of many following nations: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, or Vietnam;
4. A resident of one of many following nations: Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, or Vietnam;
5. Not a U.S. citizen or everlasting resident of the U.S.;
6. A full-time undergraduate or graduate scholar or graduated lower than 5 years in the past from an establishment of upper studying.
Discover the small print of this system on the following web page bit.ly/YSEALIAFS2023