Transilvania Academica Scholarship is designed as a contest for worldwide college students from non EU or non EEA international locations.
- To draw worldwide college students to review at Transilvania College
- To kind a gaggle of “Ambassadors” of Transilvania College and thereby improve the worldwide visibility of our establishment
The making use of candidates should fill within the online application form as described within the Application File part under.
The scholarship is awarded for the total attendance of bachelor’s, grasp’s or doctoral diploma research to candidates accepted for research at Transilvania College.
The scholars’ full passing of every educational 12 months is the situation for the scholarship to be granted for the next 12 months of research.
The scholarship covers:
- tuition charges (together with registration and commencement charges);
- free lodging within the college’s dormitories (together with holidays);
- a month-to-month allowance of 800 lei (approx. 170 USD, together with holidays).
The journey bills and the prices incurred by the visa for Romania shall be lined by the candidate.
THE APPLICATION FILE
The applying file contains the next paperwork (in .pdf format) to be uploaded within the online application form:
- curriculum vitae, highlighting the candidate’s excellent achievements;
- motivation letter (most one web page);
- three letters of advice to assist the candidate’s excellent outcomes.
The submission of all of the paperwork in English is compulsory for the candidates’ admission to the competitors. Incomplete information shall be rejected. No doc will be added to the file after the submission deadline.
An analysis board whose members are appointed by the Rector of Transilvania College of Brasov shall be in control of the candidates’ choice.
The choice criterion is the standard of the paperwork submitted within the software file.
Calendar of the choice course of:
20.02.2023 – 28.04.2023 – Candidates’ registration by filling within the on-line software kind;
02.05.2023 – 26.05.2023 – Analysis of software information;
29.05.2023 – 30.05.2023 – Approval of the checklist of chosen candidates (together with a pending checklist);
31.05.2023 – Asserting chosen candidates by way of e-mail.
Solely profitable candidates shall be contacted by e-mail after the choice course of is accomplished.
The chosen candidates for the Transilvania Academica Scholarship shall be topic to the Romanian educational research admission process accessible at: https://www.unitbv.ro/en/prospective-students/admission/admission-information-for-non-eu-citizens.html
Supply / Extra info: Official Web site HERE.