Deakin is providing a 20% scholarship to help college students in paying for his or her college charges and all examine prices.
Applications now open.
Applications shut Trimester 3 2024.
This scholarship is obtainable for your entire length of the course.
- 20% of the entire indicative tuition payment state in your letter of supply.
To be eligible, all choice standards under have to be met:
- utility have to be a citizen from South Asian nations*
- applicant ought to be residing in South Asia* (as relevant) on the time of utility
- applicant ought to be making use of by means of a Deakin authorised agent primarily based in South Asia* (as relevant)
- applicant ought to meet the under talked about tutorial eligibility standards.
Educational eligibility standards
- general rating between 70%-74.9% in an undergraduate diploma when making use of for a postgraduate program.
- general rating between 70%-74.9% within the twelfth commonplace (as specified by NOOSR) when making use of for an undergraduate program.
All circumstances have to be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of phrases and circumstances which can be specified within the acceptance kind.
*Record of nations in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
Please be aware: this bursary/scholarship (relying on which it’s) is barely accessible as soon as you’ll be able to journey to Australia and start your research on-campus. While you’re finding out on-line in India (or ‘your own home nation’ for the South Asia onshore benefit scholarship), you could be eligible for the Deakin In-Country 30% Bursary, topic to assembly eligibility standards.
Continued eligibility is topic to sustaining a Weighted Common Mark (WAM) of at the least 65.
The best way to apply
Students who meet the choice and eligibility standards will routinely obtain a 20% payment discount to the entire indicative tuition payment acknowledged within the supply letter. This can be utilized towards the scholar’s data after census date.
For extra info, contact the Deakin College South Asia Workplace